The Wisdom of the Samurai
Samurai Appliance Repair Man's
Pearls of Wisdom
- I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
- I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just
- I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
- I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more messed up than you think.
- I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're
- I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are
- I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to
take its place.
- I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when
you're down will be the ones who do.
- I've learned that we don't have to ditch bad friends because their
dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves.
- I've learned that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get arrested and end up in the local paper.
- I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.
- I've learned to say "F*ck 'em if they can't take a joke" in 6 languages.
Now, Grasshopper, go read maintaining a healthy mental attitude.
Podcast | Live Help | Buy Parts |
Repair Forum | Beer Fund | Cool Stuff | Home
Your Appliance Guru:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man