Appliance Tip of the Day: Custom Made Gaskets for Commercial Refrigeration
- Losing all that cold air you already paid so much to produce which makes your compressor run longer to maintain temperature resulting in costly premature compressor failures.
- Since your compressor needs to run more, you’re also paying higher power bills than you need to.
- Cracked gaskets pose a health hazard by providing an ideal, hard-to-clean breeding ground for salmonella and other disease causing microorganisms.
Replacing gaskets can be extremely expensive and you may have to wait weeks for the installation to be completed. Even then, the replacement gasket is usually far less than perfect because the gaskets are shipped folded and twisted and it’s almost impossible to get all the creases out of the newly installed gasket. What’s a commercial kitchen to do?
Call Mr. Appliance! We are experts at crafting custom-made gaskets for commercial refrigeration equipment. And we can do it fast and at reasonable prices. When you call us, we will:
- Perform a free, no obligation inspection of your refrigerator and freezer gaskets, followed by a detailed estimate of repairs. All repairs are flat rate, not hourly, saving you money.
- Return within 24 – 48 hours with custom-sized, perfectly fitting, OEM* gaskets (no folds like you typically get from factory shipments).
- Make minor repairs to your doors and hinges.
- Guarantee the installation for a full 90 days.
* We use only Original Equipment
Manufacturer (OEM) gaskets to ensure a good fit every time. Be aware that
general purpose, one-size-fits-all gaskets just do not work.
Here are just a few of the manufacturer’s brands we service:
Anthony, Ardco, Bally, Barr, Bastian Blessing, Beverage Air, Bohn, Carter-Hoffman, Continental, Delfield, Duke, Elliott-Williams, Federal, Foster, Glenco/Star Metal, Hobart/Koch, Howard/McCray, Hussman, Jordon/Fogel, Kelvinator, Kolpak/McCall, Leer, Master-Bilt, McQuay, Milgali, Nor-Lake, Norris, Northland, Perlick, Pinnacle,Progressive, Randell, Russell, Schaefer, Silver King, Stanley-Knight, Styleline, Sub-Zero, Tafco, Traulsen, True, Tyler, U-Line, Universal Nolin, Utolity, Verring/DeVille, Victory/Raetone, Vollrath, Vulcan, Hart, Zero Zone
To make all your gasket headaches go away, call or email me today!