This tech tidbit applies to the K/A dual-fuel ranges with steam, models KDRP707RSS00, KDRP707RSS01, KDRP767RSS00, or KDRP767RSS01. If you’re having temperature control problems with this range, here’s whatcha need to do:
1. Foist, make sure the oven control is off.
2. Next, turn the Selector knob to Bake, Convection Roast or Convection Bake. For your calibrating pleasure, calibrating in Bake will not affect Convection Roast or Convection Bake temperatures. To ensure that this little chore is comfortably tedious for you, they set it up so that you gotta calibrate each cooking mode separately.
3. Press and hold the CANCEL key; the display will show STOP. While still holding the CANCEL key, press and hold the ENTER key until the display shows a flashing “0.”
4. Now turn the set knob to increase or decrease the temperature in increments of 5°F. You can go a maximum of 30°F either up or down. A minus sign means the oven will be cooler by the displayed amount. The absence of a sign means the oven will be warmer by the displayed amount.
5. Press the ENTER key to accept the change and STOP will be displayed.
6. Turn the Selector knob back to “Reset” to end this joyous calibration procedure.
|Find Appliance Parts & Diagrams Here|
|Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.|
365-day return policy on all parts ordered through this site!