1. Buy the replacement shock absorber kit here.
3. Remove the shock absorber nuts under the rear plate.
4. Support the holder from underneath or secure it with a hook from above.
5. Compress the shock absorber. Angle it outwards and pull it off downwards.
6. Take off the piston rods.
7. Remove the rubber buffers.
8. Install new rubber buffers (included with the new shock absorber kit).
9. Compress the shock absorber and put it into position in the bottom plate.
10. Fit the nut on the underside and tighten it.
11. Front Shock Absorbers: Replace the front panel or the lower corner. Rear Shock Absorbers: Replace the rear panel.
12. Pop a cold one and buy me one while you’re at it. Domo!
To learn more about your washing machine, or to order parts, click here.
|Find Appliance Parts & Diagrams Here|
|Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.|
365-day return policy on all parts ordered through this site!