Reasonable Thoughts for Reasonable People
1. Food has replaced sex in my life, now I can’t even get into my own pants.
2. Marriage changes passion… suddenly you’re in bed with a relative.
3. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with “Guess” on it… so I said “Implants?”
4. I don’t do drugs anymore ’cause I find I get the same effect just standing up fast.
5. Sign in a Chinese pet store: “Buy one dog, get one flea…”
6. I have my own little world. But it’s OK… they know me here.
7. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
8. I got a sweater for my birthday… I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.
9. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
10. I don’t approve of political jokes… I’ve seen too many of them get elected.
11. The most precious thing we have is life. Yet it has absolutely no trade in value.
12. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and shithead’s.
13. If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys. But if it deals you a truckload of hand grenades… now THAT’S a message!
14. I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
15. Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.
16. I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.
17. I married my wife for her looks… but not the ones she’s been giving me lately!
18. Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I’ve stayed alive.
19. If carrots are so good for the eyes, how come I see so many dead rabbits on the highway?
20. Welcome to %$#% Creek – Sorry, We’re Out of Paddles!
21. How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
22. Isn’t having a smoking section in a restaurant like having peeing section in a swimming pool?
23. Why is it that most nudists are people you don’t want to see naked?
24. Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
25. Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom’s wise words: “Don’t pick that up, you don’t know where it’s been!”