A fellow appliantologist sent me this list of cool things to do with a sheet of Bounce. And all this time you’ve just been putting Bounce in the dryer. Bounce this to a friend!
- It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them.
- It also repels mice .. spread them around foundation areas, or in trailers or cars that are sitting and it will keep mice from entering your vehicle.
- It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don’t get opened too often.
- It repels mosquitoes – tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season – Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep bees away.
- It eliminates static electricity from your television (or computer) screen. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
- Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
- Freshen the air in your home. Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
- Freshen the air in your car, Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
- Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food.
- Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
- Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
- Eliminate static electricity from venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
- Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
- Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
- Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
- Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them keeps them smelling fresh.
- Prevent thread from tangling, run a threaded needle through sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
- Bounce this on to all your friends. Nothing will happen if you don’t, but those people you send it to will be glad to hear these hints!
|Find Appliance Parts & Diagrams Here|
|Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.|
365-day return policy on all parts ordered through this site!