For most Bosch’s, this sequence will turn off the incessant end-of-cycle signal. If it doesn’t work on yours, consult the tech sheet in your dishwasher (co-located with the schematic):
- Open door, push and hold Delicate/Econo button, then turn the dishwasher on while holding Delicate/Econo button.
- Release Delicate/Econo button.
- If module beeps, then end of cycle tone is on. Press Delicate/Econo button to disable tone.
- If module doesn’t beep after button is pressed, then tone is disabled.
- Turn off dishwasher to save selection.
Thanks for the advice!
I tried this last night and it worked a treat on my 2 month old slimline model. I can also confirm that there you can cycle through quietest>intermediate>loudest>beep off functions by repeatedly depressing the econo button. So If you just want a quieter beep that doesn’t wake you while you’re drifting off then that’s your answer.