For most Bosch’s, this sequence will turn off the incessant end-of-cycle signal. If it doesn’t work on yours, consult the tech sheet in your dishwasher (co-located with the schematic):
- Open door, push and hold Delicate/Econo button, then turn the dishwasher on while holding Delicate/Econo button.
- Release Delicate/Econo button.
- If module beeps, then end of cycle tone is on. Press Delicate/Econo button to disable tone.
- If module doesn’t beep after button is pressed, then tone is disabled.
- Turn off dishwasher to save selection.