Or not. You know the drill: you have a broken appliance but you’re dreading calling Cheeky the Repairclown. Good news: you don’t have to! Fix it yourself and save big bucks. This website is all about helping you fix your own appliances so you don’t have to gouge out your eyeballs after getting an eye full of Cheeky in action.
So let me list all the helps available to you here at this cornucopia of appliance repair help:
- You can search the over 3,000 pages of repair help.
- You can browse the FAQs.
- You can get personalized help in the world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forum from the Samurai and other Master Appliantologists.
- You can get live, real-time help on the phone with the Samurai.
- You can look at cool, interactive diagrams of your appliances to gain insight into how they work and how they come apart.
- You can listen to one of our original and illuminating podcasts.
- You can even buy appliance parts for all brands and models and appliance accessories, too!
So grab a tall mug of your flavorite fermented grain beverage, get comfy and look around. The truth is out there… here, I mean; the truth is here.