If you already know what’s wrong with your Whirlpool-built direct drive washer, this quick n’ handy reference for the most common repairs will get you going mo’scratchie.
- How to Remove the Cabinet
- How to Replace the Drive Coupler
- How to Check the Drive Block
- How to Replace the Agimutator Dawgs
- How to Replace the Lid Switch
- How to Diagnose Transmission Problems
- How to Reinstall the Transmission
- How to Replace the Clutch
But if’n you can’t figger what’s wrong or what repair needs to be done, komenzie hither to the Appliantology Academy and let the Appliantological Masters make straight your path.
To learn more about your washing machine, or to order parts, click here.
|Find Appliance Parts & Diagrams Here|
|Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.|