If you live in the New London, New Hampshire area, and you need a major kitchen or laundry appliance repaired, call The Appliance Guru for service so good it’s beyond exceptional– it’s sublime!
- We are: Honest, dependable, and experienced.
- Your Call: When you call for service at 526-7129 you’ll usually get a live human. In the off-chance that you get voicemail, it’s because of poor cell phone coverage in the Lake Sunapee area. And if you do leave a message, your call will be returned ASAP!
- How Soon? We can usually get to your home the same day or the next day.
- Our Arrival: We can usually schedule a one-hour window for arrival at your house so you’re not waiting around all day.
- Fee Structure: Our service call/diagnostic fee is $85 but it is waived if you go forward with the repair. After diagnosing your machine, the complete repair price, including all service fees and parts costs, will be quoted to you up front. You can decide whether or not to go forward with the repair. If you choose to do the repair at the quoted price, you only pay for the quoted repair without the service call fee.
- Payment Terms: For your convenience, we accept checks, cash, credit cards, PayPal, gold, silver, and winning lottery tickets for payment when the service is completed. If you pay the entire repair fee by cash, gold, or silver, we’ll take $25 off the bill!
- Our Guarantee to You: All repairs are backed by our unmatched 110% guarantee: If, in the unlikely event that The Appliance Guru’s work does not fix the problem, you will receive a 110% REFUND. We stand behind our work 110% and we put our money where our mouth is! Furthermore, if the repair is initially successful but then the part fails within one year, it will be replaced at no charge (the 110% refund does not apply in this case).
The Appliance Guru provides prompt, convenient service in the following towns in New Hampshire: New London, Elkins, Wilmot, Springfield, Georges Mills, Sunapee, Mt. Sunapee, Newbury, Sutton, Bradford, Warner, Grantham, and the Eastman Community.
Or, use this nifty form and I’ll reply ASAP: