All 24″ Thin Twin® Suspension Spring use this suspension shock kit ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Shock-Absorber/W10207783/1468985
It contains three shocks, three self tapping screws, blue Loctite® and an instruction sheet. Correct installation of these springs is crucial for their proper operation. Use all of the parts in the kit and follow the instructions.
- If one suspension shock goes bad, the other two have been stressed.
- Replace all three shocks at the same time.
- Secure the shock to the base before securing it to the tub support.
- Only turn the bell housing!
- Use Loc-Tite® on the threads.
- If the threads in the base are stripped, a 25×13 nut (same as the nut on top of the suspension shock) can be used to secure the shock to the base. It is recommended to use a locking washer, along with the nut.