- Ahh, the golden age of appliances. *sigh* http://twitgoo.com/1l77
- … and the double-deckin-bad Samurai rock show tour bus. Call now to reserve your tickets: 603-526-7129. http://twitgoo.com/1l61
- The supah-bad Samurai fixit van. Look for it around your neighborhood. http://twitgoo.com/1l5x
- Rough day at the Samurai office. TGIF! http://twitgoo.com/1j80
- The pic you’ve been waiting for… the trick to removing the spray arm from a GE Nautilus dishwasher. http://twitgoo.com/1j5i
- Troubles with TwitterMail. Cool idea, flawed execution. Flawed user? Pishaw!
- Frankenflu #NameThatFlu
- 20 y.o. GE dishwasher, still runs but throws a BLOCKED WASH ARM code about a minute into the cycle. Spray arm sensor: http://bit.ly/15fhii
- Service calls today. All refrigerators! ‘Tis the season.
- Appliantology: The Oracle of Appliance Repair, April 2009. Come git you some! http://fixitnow.com/?p=2462
- Fedders EnergyStar Window Air Conditioner – http://tinyurl.com/ch3svg (via @mhfeder). New window shakers for a new cooling season.
- These Are Not Your Grandmother’s Eco-Appliances | My Bad Pad http://bitly.com/SURyn (via @mhfeder). The bleeding edge of small appliances.
- Home that uses appliance & body heat to heat/cool your home! http://bitly.com/xHNsT (via @mhfeder). This is pretty cool (or hot)!
- Does Your Appliance Servicer Have the Skills Needed to Repair Your Appliances? http://fixitnow.com/?p=1091
- @TerriH70 We loved the MN state fair when we lived in Excelsior, 16 yrs ago. Cheese curds! Your blog is coming along nicely, keep it up!
- Freebie of the Day: Service manual for Maytag, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef side-by-side refrigerators http://www.mediafire.com/?y…
- Duet washer:
Problem- control is locked.
Solution- all the way to the right of panel, push & hold “end of cycle” for 3 seconds.
- Magic Chef gas range:
Two burners spark, two do not.
Replace spark module.
- Using glue on copper water pipe connections on a bathroom sink. First time using copper glue. Weird!: http://bit.ly/15Odot
- Older refrigerators with mechanical defrost timers– two types of timers were used: accumulated and continuous. Which? http://bit.ly/tG9j5
- Read Dr. Mercola’s take on the frankenflu scam, er, I mean, scare: http://bit.ly/uKLaV
- Tales from the Buttcrack, Episode No. 1,897: Defective Customers http://fixitnow.com/?p=1186
- Broken Dryer? Fuggetaboutit and get high (& dry)! http://fixitnow.com/?p=2358
- Facebook: the FEMA camp of the Internet. (via @Zenzoidman). Dude, you harshed my buzz!
- http://twitpic.com/46g9c – Kitty Wuvs Flowers!
- Let’s hear it for fixing things yourself! http://tinyurl.com/dxp53d (via @mrssamurai)
- Great tips for repairing the augur assembly in a GE refrigerator icemaker dispenser: http://applianceguru.com/fo…
- Loose electrical connections on a dryer power terminal can melt the power
cord right off. This… Read more at http://tinyurl.com/d7t8cm
- Audit the FED! Call your congress critter to support HR 1207. Sign the petition here: http://bit.ly/3y6xep
- And now, back by popular demand, the omniscient (and she knows it) Appliance Age Oracle! http://www.fixitnow.com/sho…
- You have a broken appliance. How do you decide whether to repair it or replace it? Some thoughts here: http://bit.ly/8btIP
- @jdsok An omission I shall remedy… sometime. Meanwhile, assume trash compactor has a similar half life as a dryer.
If you’re going to fix it yourself, yea verily. If not, depends on age,
half-life. Got an article on that, search my site to find.
- Fix it yourself and save big $$$! The Samurai School of Appliantology is now accepting new Apprentices: http://apprentice.appliance…
- Freebie of the Day: Service manual for the LG DLE7177 electric dryer: http://bit.ly/Tupf9
- Asko dryer starts, runs briefly, then stops– the fuse holders have been a problem in these dryers: http://bit.ly/IH5qs